Saturday, March 3, 2012

Online Ventures: I know what's working!!!

At least for me!  I'm not going to lie to anyone and say *in my best valley girl voice* "OMG! I have made like $100 in the last 10 seconds!! YOU HAVE TO JOIN ME!!" 

But here is what I will tell you. These programs I have joined have made other people significant amounts of money, have been around for no less than one year, and I have seen first hand how they work and what their potential is, IF YOU FOLLOW THROUGH, and not just sit around and do nothing expecting these programs to work without you.  

If you want to be successful, YOU HAVE TO WORK. Whether it's on your own time as your own boss, or as an employee, if you do not put some type of effort out, YOU WILL NOT GET PAID. It's as simple as that.  

I've honestly not done what I could have been doing, therefore have not much to show in earnings. To top it off, I am severely broke and have truly not invested hardly anything into these programs that I am going to share. Quite a few of them I was sponsored into, which is wonderful, and I would love to be able to put more into them and pay back my sponsor to say "THANK YOU".   My total out of pocket with these programs has been $60.  For anyone who want's to get into these programs, you need to have available no less than $116 to start. Fair warning. Like I said, I was sponsored into 4 of the 6 programs and only paid out of pocket $60.  One day I would love to be able to pay it forward like that for someone...

So here goes. Another fair warning: you need to bring in people if you want to move through some of these programs as well. The more people you bring in the faster you will "cycle" as they call it.

Oh, one more thing before I post about these programs- the links will be at the end of the post. They are also available on my main page of the blog.

I think I will work my way down the line from highest to lowest investment...

The biggest and most visually fun program is one that has sadly gotten a lot of crap thrown at it as well as it's founder and creator. At least three of my friends have moved fairly quickly through this program, because they are finding like minded people who are open to this concept. Sadly, I have been sitting in the same spot for a while because I have yet to find those type of people, which is one reason I'm writing this. So, what is this program you ask? It is called 2010 blessings. It has been running successfully since 2009. If it were a scam it would not have been running for so long.  At least three friends have already received from the $25, $50, and $100 wheels...It does work!!! So for investment: $35 Payment processor needed is none.

Next is a company with some great products and a seemingly infinite number of earning opportunities nestled into one company. I'm talking about Power of 31 Gratitude Candle Company. You get 2 amazingly scented luxury wax melts when you sign up, with the option to purchase more. Sorry, so far you can't choose the scent, but that's the fun part- they have a great variety from what I've seen so far, so it's fun to see what scent you will be receiving. And as a person with severe allergies to everything scented, these wax melts did not cause undue irritation to my sense of smell! ;o)  Investment: $31 Payment processor needed is Solid Trust Pay

Third on the list is a great team build effort. Infinity Downline is a great way to build up some extra income while getting access to some great video training for various software programs among other stuff. Like I said, a team build effort in that all of us are only promoting one link to a capture page and then people sign up one by one and people get paid directly.  Investment: $25  Payment processor needed is Paypal

The next two are pretty neat small investment programs. Many people have heard of one, but not too many have heard of the other as much. JSS Tripler will take your small initial investment and gives you a 2% return.  Fast Cash Mega will give you ad credits so you can post your banner ads or text ads and you will get paid a small return as well from that.  Investment: JSS Tripler $10 (but you also are given a free $10 to start) Fast Cash Mega $10  Payment processor needed for both is Solid Trust Pay.

Last but not least is OneX (aka QLXchange).  A small investment will bring you larger opportunities to invest into silver. Bring in people and you earn direct commissions off their investments as well. Investment: $5 Payment processor needed is Solid Trust Pay

So now here are the links to my pages. I am one of those people that will answer questions as well as I can and if I don't have the answer I'll find it for you!
www.QLXchange.com/blessedkira
http://fastcashmega.com/?ref=blessedBkira
http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=CQdrSWk2lN
http://www.powerof31.com/signup.php?inviter=1586
http://www.InfinityDownlineTeamBuild.com
http://www.2010blessings.com/invite24/?21987

No comments:

Post a Comment