Friday, March 9, 2012

Daily Rambling #13- Hmm, It's my lucky number, LOL!

And to top it off, I want to celebrate today...

12 years ago, on this day, at 10:30 am I went to the hospital for a non-stress test- I was pregnant with my second child. The nurses put me on pitossin, just to see how the baby would react as part of the non-stress test. Well, when it was time for the test to be over, I was contracting very regularly...

The nurses gave me two options. One, they would administer the medicine to stop the contractions, since my due date was still another 11 days away, and then I could go home. Two, I could stay and have the baby that day.

What do you think I said?? OH YEAH!! I said, "I'M STAYING!!!!"

My daughter was born at 7:51pm that night!! ;o)  March 9, 2000. She weighed in at 7lbs 13 oz, which was tiny to me since my oldest weighed 8lbs 15oz when he was born.

This picture was taken when she was 1week old!! :o)

HAPPY 12th BIRTHDAY 
TO MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER 
MARIE ARIADNE SANDOVAL!

Marie Ariadne Sandoval  May, 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment