Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daily Rambling #14-AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!


I FOUND MY OLD EMAIL ADDRESS AND OLD PASSWORD!!!!


THAT MEANS I HAVE MY OLD BLOGS BACK!!!!!


AND YES I AM SO DARN EXCITED I HAVE TO SCREAM!!!!     :D


So what this means is that I will continue to post just information about Immigration, and Online Ventures on this blog, but I will now revert back to my Health and Wellness blog and my regular venting hole, LOL... which also means that this blog will get a new title and new description, I think. That last part I'm not sure about, but I have a little while to think about how I am going to deal with this. I am going to try and figure out how to bring the old blogs to this new email address, and/or be able to access them from this blog interface.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!
(see, good things come from going through old papers in old boxes, LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment