Sunday, March 18, 2012

Couple Wins Suit, Doc Didn't Suggest Aborting Baby With Down Syndrome | LifeNews.com

I'm sorry. This is just a sad day. I guess it's OK to contemplate MURDER if someone is DISABLED, according to this:
Couple Wins Suit, Doc Didn't Suggest Aborting Baby With Down Syndrome | LifeNews.com

WTF???? I know I'm not the only person who is bothered by this outcome. Life is precious, no matter what. ALL children are gifts from God, and neither the courts nor doctors can tell us that it's alright to abort just because of a diagnosis of Down Syndrome.

Between this and that other case of the parents being stripped of their rights to keep their kids based solely on immigration status- I'm seriously re-thinking about staying in the US.

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is just insanity...I always said (because in Mexico I didn't get asked) if I was pregnant again here and they asked I would tell them hell no leave my baby alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is appauling, i'm smh...speechless!

    ReplyDelete