Thursday, March 29, 2012

Colton Dixon - Everything by Lifehouse



OMG, I am falling in love with Colton and his voice!!! LOL! March 28 is a special day for me anyway, because it is my wedding anniversary. This year we celebrated 15 years! Watching Colton perform on American Idol earlier made me cry- he sang a condensed version of this song, but did an equally amazing job, and it made me cry. I miss my husband so much right now. This is the first year we have been separated.

Ok, I know that this song is originally sung by Lifehouse, and I absolutely love that group. I also know the song was written as a Christian song. I think that is why I love it the most. The words make me think about how much I love my husband, as much as I love God.  It's hard to be separated from the love of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment