Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Daily Rambling #10- Spit and Rant all you want... it won't get you anywhere

Really? Is this the way to work a business, or to show people how "professional" you are??

Obviously things are not all that other's make them out to be. So much crap is happening online today that I had to post something on my Facebook page:

It has come to my attention that there are network marketers out there that constantly bash other companies or programs, and are also resorting to calling out specific names and/or programs and calling them scams or worse... Hmmm, I thought network marketing was about sharing programs with others, making some money, and finding that diamond in the rough that will make you "good" money. Maybe I'm wrong. It seems to me that it's now become a game of "I'm better than you," "I make more money that you," "YOU AND YOUR PROGRAM ARE A SCAM (because I didn't put any effort into it and made diddly squat=your program and you are a scam)"... OH and let's not forget- CASH GIFTING is the BIGGEST SCAM OUT THERE??? Um ok. I guess I'm just going to keep on dong what I've been doing. Yes, I have gotten into programs that lost me some money, but I am not calling out those admins cause I genuinely believe they tried their best to keep those programs running, DESPITE all that crap of "where's my money?" and "I thought I was getting instant gratification on this, and I didn't so you're a scam." I'm not very happy about what I'm seeing with posts of cash, posters, and screen shots of payment proofs, but I guess that's what it boils down to now, EVERYBODY wants proof, or it's instantly called a "scam." Oh, and some posts I've seen even seem deadly with people "threatening" others... Um, we are NOT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL anymore, so just knock it off! "Can't we all just.... get along?" Yup, it's easier said than done...

And now I'm seeing posts of videos "in response to..."  Oh wow!  This is downright juvenile. These people I am seeing post these things are supposed to be in their late 30's or older... UNLESS, that is a FAKE profile and they are really 3yo midgets or aliens from another planet posting secret messages about world domination or annihilation. HAHAHAHA!!!

Ok.. so with that off my chest... I would like to say one more thing. I L♥VE this email posting feature, LOL! I think I will use it more often... I can do more with it and it's a bit easier than dealing with trying to fix my font color if I decide to copy and paste.  I think I've found my motivation for posting again!! Thanks Jill... :o)
--
Kira Sandoval
Health and Wellness Consultant


Let me help you change your life! All I ask in return is for you to pay it forward! :o)
Join a 26 year old company that is now the youngest company to hit $1 billion in annual sales, and discover for yourself the power of Safer For Your Home products combined with true residual income. This is only the beginning! 
*EDITED TO SAY copy and pasting may still not work the way I want it to- still had to come back and fix font color and background... maybe I will have to change my overall look to the blog to avoid that in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment