Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Daily Rambling #12- A Touching Adoption Story ♥

As I was getting ready to sign off of Facebook this evening, I saw a link to a popular Christian website called Jesus Loves You. Over the last few months, the subject of my adoption has been weighing heavily on my mind. This link was to a song called "The Grafting" and is a song written about a boy that was given up for adoption and raised by a Christian couple, and later finds his birth mother and thanks her for allowing him to have the life she wanted him to have.  It hit home for me, made me cry a river... I hold onto the hope that I will have the chance to meet my birth mother, and be able to share with her how my life has unfolded, with the hope that I am everything she hoped I would become.  I want to share with you this powerful video. This is one that I will play in my mind for the rest of my life! ♥♥♥ Please click on the link to view this video. :o)
http://jesus-loves-you.org/?p=6116

No comments:

Post a Comment