Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Some bad news if you've been following my programs

I hate to say it, but one of the great online ventures that I have been posting about has folded. So please ignore those links because I am no longer involved with it. The Infinity Downline Team Build just wasn't bringing enough people in, although the majority of the people that got in did get paid.  The opportunity itself is still up and running and doing very well, but I no longer will be participating in it. So, if you were considering joining, you can still, just not under the Team Build. You would have to find someone that is active with the Infinity Downline. Maybe I'll get back into that later, I just don't have the extra $25 a month right now unless I have people already paying me as well. Hope that made sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment