Monday, February 20, 2012

Some popular Diet Programs

Chances are you have heard about some of the following diets:
Atkins
South Beach
Weight Watchers
Nutrisystem
The Sonoma Diet
Jenny Craig
LA Weight Loss
Glycemic Index Diet
The Biggest Looser Diet
Raw-food Diet
Vegan Diet
The Zone
Vegetarian Diet
Mediterranean Diet
Volumetrics
Low- Fat
Slim Fast
The Ornish diet
The LEARN diet
E-Diets

There are a few that I have never heard of before, so I was surprised to learn that they were very popular. I would like to hear from you if you are utilizing any of these diet programs/lifestyle's... and I say lifestyle because it really is that! I want to learn from you what works, what doesn't work, how much success you have had with it, and if you are continuing on that lifestyle path. :o) Message me and I will contact you for more information! I'm also looking for a new lifestyle change with my diet, because what I am doing now, IS NOT WORKING FOR ME!!! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment