Monday, February 27, 2012

Daily Rambling #9- STILL writer's block, if that's what it is...

Never thought that I would have such a hard time with writing something.  I've always found it easy and refreshing to write what was on my mind rather than speak it... so why now, suddenly I am having a hard time???

I need to write not only that message to my possible uncle, but also some ads for my online ventures...

Plus, I know that I need to keep up to date on my postings here. See, reason tells me that blogging is a great fountain of stress relief.  My mind and fingers tell me otherwise...

As I'm writing this I'm thinking of many different things that I could blog about. I'm enjoying the posts my friend Jackie does. She blogs nightly. She is my main motivation to get back into blogging. I highly encourage you to read her blog as well! You can see her blog at jackiesramblings.com. Another awesome one I love to read is my friend Jill's... she's quirky, not afraid to speak her mind (which I LOVE, btw), and sometimes short and to the point. Check her out at http://insomnia-diarrheaofthemouth.blogspot.com/ She's got me on her page somewhere too :o)

So I was also downloading and printing some info on a diet plan I am going to try...I'll post about that a bit later.

But my main two concerns right now are still those ads and that message.     :s

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kira. Maybe a stream of consciousness? Just sit and start writing. Everything and everything and then you'll find your muse in there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete