Saturday, January 28, 2012

A few great online programs to put a little extra in your pockets

I've done a lot of research and found a few great programs that can help you get some extra cash in your pockets. I'd love you to join me! :o)

First is a small investment with long reaching benefits if you really want it to. Sign up for free, and if you join the main money making activity, you will even be given a free $10 to start with, which will be taken out of your total earnings when you cash out, which is totally worth it!!  This program is called JSS Tripler, and is part of a larger program called Just Been Paid. It's a bit complex, so I'm still learning all I can about how it works, but there is some great material available to you as well for being a member! Great brain boosting info!  With the $10 position in JSS Tripler, you can earn 2% per day, you can compound daily, you don't have to sponsor anyone, but you do get a referral bonus of 10% on the first level and 5% on the second level, plus you have daily withdrawal capability!   I started on 1/14, and after the first 15 days I now have a total of $3 in my account, and very soon I will be funding a few more $10 positions to earn more!! To sign up for this please go to: Just Been Paid/ JSS Tripler

In order for you to be able to fund your JSS account, you will need to open a Solid Trust Pay account. STP is a global payment processor, which also gives you a 1% commission on all fees paid on 2 levels of people you refer to use STP.. that's the fees they charge like a bank fee for transfers and withdrawals, etc... No other bank give you a referral commission!! If you think you will be a high roller and have large amounts of money going in and out, then you will need to verify your account by sending in documents to prove your identity, but other wise you may just verify with your credit or bank debit card. Very easy to handle. To sign up, go to: Solid Trust Pay

The other program runs as a business, and has some pretty great products available as well. I'm talking about the Power of 31. A simple $31 investment purchase of two luxury wax melts, and you are now an associate. bring 3 people in to join you and have them purchase their Gratitude package, and you now have the power to earn some amazing income. The luxury wax melts are wonderful. I received the big apple scented ones. I currently have 2 of 3 first downline positions filled. :o) Take a free tour of the website and if you see the potential I saw, the please sign up!!   Power of 31- Gratitude, Prosperity, and Abundance

So for now, I am only actively promoting these two  programs. There is one more, and it looks very promising since it has been active since 2004, but I have not yet actually signed up for it. When I do and see some positive results, I will definitely post my referral link here!!

Until then, Happy Reading and may you be as successful as you want to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment