Thursday, December 29, 2011

Good things happening...

The excitement is building...
Over the past month I have discovered a treasure trove of wealth just waiting to be uncovered by people like me who honestly need a hand up!!

What the heck am I talking about, you ask?

I have discovered the Cash Gifting community!

Yup you heard me right... Cash Gifting...

If you have never heard of it before don't worry. I hadn't either. But after doing a little digging, I've discovered that its been around for at least a decade, maybe as long as two decades! And the reason why not many people have heard about it is because most of it goes on outside of the internet based community.

I won't talk too much about it, otherwise I may inadvertently break an unspoken law within the cash gifting community, but I can say this much- it truly is a BLESSING!!!  With the rise of social networks such as Google+ and Facebook, among others I don't know about (yes I don't know much about social networks except for those two), cash gifting is suddenly causing an uproar! Especially on Facebook!! Who knows exactly how many cash gifting groups are actually running at this very moment, but there are a few that are booming and growing exponentially. And I have become a part of a few of those amazing communities!!

Never in a million years would I have thought that this was possible to do. But I have been proved wrong! Here's a few tidbits about cash gifting that I have learned over the last two weeks.

  • Cash gifting groups are also known as blessing groups. The reason? You bless someone monetarily, and then you are blessed in return by others.
  • There are many different ways to cash gift, or bless (which is the term I will use from now on). Most of the blessing groups have a small starting blessing amount, but some have higher start amounts.
  • The blessings happen over time. There is none of that "get rich quick" mentality in these communities. None at all. So whoever enters into the blessing community needs to know patience and faith!
  • The majority of people in the blessing community are very spiritual. So if you are not spiritual, don't be alarmed. There are lots of people in there that are not spiritual as well. The better word, or phrase, to describe the incredible power of this community is "like-minded individuals." I like that. :o)
  • Blessings are truly what they are, a blessing! To bless someone else in heart and soul is one of the most amazing feelings you will have. Remember, you must plant the seeds and water them, or they will not grow! Great philosophy to live by! 
  • All blessing groups are infinite!! If you find one that has a cap, then it is not a true blessing group.
  • Blessings are best left as a side venture, not as an income replacement. They are not a business. They are amazingly great at being your cushion when you most need it, and nothing more. If you enter into a blessing group expecting a "return on your investment" then you should not even bother. You are not there for the right reasons. The whole reason the blessing community got together was to help each other out. Pay it forward, you can say.

So with all that info in your head, I KNOW you are wondering WHAT, exactly do you do in a blessing club? I'll give you a great example: You sign up for one group, sending your contact information to the admin, usually via email... The admin in turn will then send you one name (depending on the structure of the group it could be up to three names) that you will bless. You will then mail your first blessing in a security envelope to that person. Your name will be given out to 7 people (again depending on the structure, could be 8 people) who will be blessing you. The blessings go out on a weekly basis in most groups. Now each group has a different structure, but for the most part you start at one level of blessings and graduate week by week until you reach a certain level, then you stay at that level for an infinite amount of time.

Here is the basic structure of one group I am active in as an example:

  • Round 1, I bless $25 to one person. Three people will bless me with $25 each. I keep $25, and then go to round 2... 
  • where I bless $50 to that same person as round 1. The same three will then bless me $50 each. I keep $50- 
  • onto round 3. I bless $100 to the same person and the same three will bless me $100 each...
  •  Are you starting to get the picture???  
  • Round 4 starts with me keeping $100 and blessing $200 to one and being blessed $200 from three. 
  • Round 5, keep $300, bless $300 to one, and be blessed $300 from three..  
  • From this point on, I am still blessing the same person since round 1, as well as being blessed from the same three people. Each week I am blessing $300 and being blessed in return $300 each from three people. If I stopped after round 5, then my total blessings sent out would total $675, and my blessings received would be $2025... I keep the difference of $1350.  But it doesn't stop there!!! Round 5 repeats infinitely on a weekly basis!!!! :o) That means I keep blessing $300 and being blessed $300 from three people each week, allowing me to keep in my hand $600 per week!!!


There is soooo much more to talk about!!! But I will save that for another post, Te he he he he.... ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you found something to lift your depression. God Bless you and keep you!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete