Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day One of My Future

I had a blog before.  Actually three.  Yup.  
Somehow, though, I lost access to them all. 
Boohoo. :o(

So I got my new gmail account and decided to start a new blog. 


This is the result!


I plan to blog about everything! When I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!! From simple things such as what is on my mind (if you really want to call it simple O_o), to complex things such as Immigration. I have specific goals in mind with this blog entailing different categories that I will post to. The categories are: Daily Ramblings, What's up with Immigration, Online Ventures, My Business, and Reviews.


We'll see how often I actually am able to update. I have so much going through my mind that I absolutely HAVE to get rid of it somehow...


Enjoy my rambling, and take caution because I do not promise that you will like everything you read. I may say something that is shocking. I may surprise you. I may bore you. But in the end, it's all YOUR fault, cause YOU wanted to read what I had to say! Please DON'T comment if you don't like what you read. Please DO comment if you have a similar point of view or have something you want to share that I may like. DO NOT SPAM ME WITH LINKS, OPPS, OR PROPOGANDA! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT EVER!


*SMILE* Thank you and have a wonderful time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment