Sunday, December 3, 2017

How DO you cope with it all?

This year has been an emotional roller coaster.

A doozy of a roller coaster too.

We've seen oppression, hatred, utter violence, stupidity in the highest degree... and much much more...

So how DO you cope with it?

I'm barely hanging on.

I have my own personal battles to fight, most of them are loosing battles.

Positives for 2017:  I started a new business. I have 3 amazing children. I'm able to afford, barely, to keep us fed, clothed, and sheltered. I got to travel a few places that I've never been to before.

Negatives for 2017: I'm tired all the time. I'm severely depressed. I lost my dad unexpectedly halfway through the year. I fight with my kids all the time (I mean, what parent doesn't?). My anxiety is gonna cost me my full time job someday, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm still single, and will probably be for the rest of my life because of all my problems. :(

I can't even get into the worst of it...

HOW do you cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment